Youth Yoga & Mindfulness course for stress and anxiety
4 Practical breathing exercises and 3 different yoga sequences for classroom, gym, outdoors or home practice.
Stress and anxiety continue to become a growing problem among children and teens which often goes untreated and unrecognized.
This yoga and mindfulness course was designed for anyone regardless of your previous experience and knowledge with Mindfulness or Yoga.
Whether you are a parent, teacher or caretaker who works closely with children and teenagers by the end of this course you will feel confident that you can empower children and teenagers to effectively cope with stress and anxiety using Yoga and Mindfulness.
From this course you will learn:
- Practical and simple breathing exercises that can be taught to children and teens to help them deal with stress and anxiety
- The appropriate time to apply these breathing exercises as well as their proven benefits
- Simple and practical Yoga poses and sequences (sitting down, on the mat, or standing up) that can be applied wherever you are such as the classroom, gym, outside or even in the comfort of your own home
- How to communicate and how to approach yoga and mindfulness to children and teens so that you can pass on the practices and methods that you will learn in an effective and engaging way
- How stress and anxiety are affecting children and teenagers, why it is a growing problem and how yoga and mindfulness can help
What Will I Learn?
- Breathing exercises
- Standing yoga sequences
- Chair yoga sequences
- Floor yoga sequences
- Yoga for children and teens
- Mindfulness for children and teens
- Effective communication regarding yoga and mindfulness
- Tools for stress and anxiety